Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright

Poster: snow_and_rain Date: Mar 8, 2010 12:40pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: Dylan

There are lots more too! I never even thought to search for this before. So glad that I did..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDP6zDbZ_Y

Poster: bluedevil Date: Mar 8, 2010 12:47pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: Dylan

My wife responds:

From: [the wife]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 12:42 PM
To: [the husband]
Subject: Re: you're old

That concert kicked ass....(my only one though)

On 3/8/10 12:39 PM, "[bluedevil] wrote:

some guy on the dead site was talking about the show and i had to chime in. people were talking about how dylan sucked in concert and we both said hold on....

Poster: snow_and_rain Date: Mar 9, 2010 2:58pm
Forum: GratefulDead Subject: Re: Dylan

well this is all kind of a cool coincidence. perhaps i ran into you guys while waiting in line for pivo. i went by myself, if memory serves. one of the only times i've done that.

Terms of Use (10 Mar 2001)